Translate

Translate

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Logic # 8

 It seems a mathematical certainty that given time I will be brought closer to God, my faith will grow stronger as will belief in myself. It seems that this is the given nature of the natural evolution of things in a logical universe. It seems that this is the current that carries me and the realm in which I currently abide. With more surety will I move forward as I tune in the the divine testimony of the Lord. He teaches us the true nature of the universe, one unveiled of the ignorance with which our sense imbededdness garbs our perception. It will turn my attention and dependence from what provides worldly security to what guarantees salvation and protection of my Soul. Everything here is generated from God and all our wellbeing comes from our attunement with Him. When we depend upon God for sustenance, we will be amply provided for. When we disbelieve and take refuge in doubt and selfishness we will find ourselves sorely lacking. Only the self-application of these declaration can prove their veracity and fully illumine their full significance. Doing so is equally the process that cuts away sensory desire and worldly attachments. Such is the automatic power and process generated by the lower astral realm of Logic in which the Soul begins its initial flight Heavenly towards the Divine. This seems to be the upwards pull we know as upliftment and levity

No comments:

Post a Comment