Translate

Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Free flow of prana

 I believe Christ consciousness affects the free flow of prana in the human body, which accelerates the awakening process by provided much needed energy to the bodies various centers. It is the wisdom of Christ that allows this free flow of life energy. If we bring our total being up to this level, we may bathe in prana and be rejuvinated by it I believe the causal realm which I equate with Christ consciousness is a realm of infinite energy, a wellspring of unbounded life force or prana. When we dwell here, the wellspring is released within our own being, it chips away at the fetters of our consciousness. Christ knows how things should be properly put together. Christ consciousness knows what is whole and reaches out to make whole anything it can reach. It is Wisdom and Virtue. It dissolves ignorance and disease. To reach Christ we must first pass through the veil of Earth, of matter, and then through the veil of the astral sea, or mind. I believe Christ is God's divine body, infinity encased in form, spirit manifest as form. The causal includes both the astral and the physical or material. Because this realm is composed of Light, it is a place of infinite energy, it is unbounded form. The energy within form is free to rise unimpeded. The form is allowed to become complete at last. It's potential may be fully realized. Within the causal, you realize that you are the causal, for here everything is One. Your form and body is boundless, infinite, as is your mind and your thought. Your form is singular and whole. It seems like the last task that remains, is fully realizing this truth, which in the end equally proves to be illusory as all other paths before it. Yet here, this is the pursuit, this is the dharma. I am Light. I am thought, feeling, being. I am One. One being, One source, One self. I am supreme among forms, as I am all forms. I am all things. My being is all that is. Everything is under my power, within my mind. Here I am. All of this is who I am. There is One God, One Source, One Soul. Here, I am. One infinite Life, One Infinite Being, One Supreme Self, One Spirit, One Truth, Supreme. It is nearly too marvelous to believe. That all of this is occurring within my being, within my self, within my mind. That all of this is flowing within me. I am One. All life occurs within me, within my mind. I am the infinite universe, I am infinite space, and infinite being, There is no beginning nor end to who I am. This is what I am. Pure light, pure being. Formless and boundless light stretching infinitely in all directions. One infinite body, One infinite being. This is my self. It is my being. I am infinite. Infinity. Free

No comments:

Post a Comment