Translate

Translate

Thursday, December 7, 2023

My karma was a bitch

 I have had a lot of good karma throughout my life, but the last 10 years have been nasty. As bad as it was, it seems like a beautiful gift in the long run. It opened me up so wide, and showed me things I never would have seen or known if had had a cleaner path. It killed much of my ego and conditioned being, a long process of self-annihilation. As much as I have lost, or missed, I think I see very clearly now the right way to go, the dharma. I feel I am capable of anything, that my life has no limitations, no height I cannot reach. I feel like I have mastered the hurricane, and although I remain riddled with splinters, cuts, gashes and many broken bones, my Spirit is whole and well, for this I am supremely happy. Eat broken glass, would be a good koan. Get eaten by that dragon, or pack of wild beasts. Then I will revive you, and we'll do it again, for 10 years. Then you'll be ready to do anything. You ready?? I would definitely have refused. Lol, but I was not wise enough to realize what lay ahead, nor did I necessarily have a choice. The hurricane and the blizzard came home to stay and to teach me many lessons I did not want to learn. When the furnace is roaring, lean into the fire to stay cool, eat glass to stay alive, and destroy all your enemies with overwhelming force. Obliterate the opposition, then obliterate yourself, nukes do well. Nuke the universe into extinction and see what remains when everything else is destroyed. Never surrender, because you yourself are stronger than anything else out there, eventually you will rise above all obstacles in supreme victory. Each human being is Spirit incarnate, this is your destiny. Everything is in fact Spirit, which makes everything worthy of respect. The difference between things is the degree to which they reflect the Spirit that dwells within them, that is their true nature. The difference between human beings is how much each one of us lives up to the unchanging ideal of our soul, which is that of indomitability, of fearlessness, of excellence, and total Victory. If you want to be a hero, take up this flag and sprint up the mountain, never look back. Our Spirit is a Warrior, a Conqueror, a Mighty Hero that defies the odds. The greatest warrior conquers their own anger, and mistreatment of other beings, they are a warrior of fierce love. The greatest battle is the war against selfishness, against smallness, against the darkness in the mind and heart. Battle against this until you reach Victory, Supreme Victory of the Soul over the limitations of ignorance and win an everlasting Glory in the Infinite Kingdom of one's own purified heart. Radiant Spirit we are and forever will be, it calls us home ceaselessly, we will be restless until we take up the charge, and win the Crown. This is the central and only true mission of our soul, all other pursuits are a reflection of this. Everything in this universe is a reflection of our Soul, of Spirit. Within each thing is the Lord of the Universe, the Heart of hearts, Christ consciousness. We will wander until we find it, then we will raise it up, and then we will set it down and have our final peace as pure Spirit. We discover the Lord within things and it is the answer we have been searching for over the millennia, the solution to all our problems, a permanent solution to the mystery of our existence. We cannot have lasting peace in this world of varying forms, everything here is limited, and our attitude towards it is subject to our everchanging heart moods which are outside of our control. These forms are deceptive and not what they appear to be. We can only have steadiness in this world if we realize their essence as Christ and allow that world to dissolve into Christ. It is the salvation of our soul and regardless of how much we want anything else to be, it isn't. Within our obfuscated perception of outward things and people, Christ, is mixed up in all of it, yet until we pluck it out, we will remain horribly confused, disturbed, and lost. Christ isn't just a man, it is a realization of the subtle unity of all things, of an underlying Oneness pervading all of creation. It is transcendent of any personality or ego, it is a high stage of self-realization, of an expansion of consciousness beyond the narrow confines of the separate self. Christ is the One, the One and only, there is no comparison in this world of form. He truly is. It truly is. There is such a thing as the One. It is Christ or Christ Consciousness. If you see this, the fact that it is the answer we have all been searching for really means something. It is the answer. Truly. It is an end to the search that we all go through, the wide long ambling search through the universe for substance and meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment