Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Beauty in this World in the face of Epochal Upheaval

 I think what is beautiful in this world is how open so many things are becoming. With this world and this age I see so many possibilities. It just feels like the Universe is opening up to us Terrans. I just think its wonderful to participate in this. It's not by any means perfect, but it is awakening, we are awakening, to deeper human potentials. I think how are hearts and our souls are changing, how they can change, despite all the conditioning that tries to keep them collapsed in a smaller space. To me it feels like the soul of the world is awakening despite all the shit that is happening on the surface. It just doesn't care. It is going to change. We are going to change. We just don't understand how far we will go over the next several hundred years. It's so beautiful, we are so beautiful. It's also sad and terrifying that things don't stay the same...It can be difficult to keep up with the change, disorienting. But I think our heart is at the center of it, our big beautiful world soul :) We have been waiting for this for so long. Working toward it for so many years. And it's all Divine Light guiding our way, guiding us forward, as we move out into new terrain, it is God and awakening God consciousness, our consciousness reaching for the infinite, the soul seeking Light Eternal. 

I just can't believe this is happening in my lifetime. It's insane. Yet here I am, here we all are. On the same planet, in the same Universe. It's fucking crazy. I just want to fully embody, it, this dramatic change coming to our planet and our civilization. I want to carry it like a flaming torch into the future. Because we are going, one way or another, this is our destiny, happening right now. 

We are awakening soul. We are awakening Light. We are Infinity. We are the manifest Transcendent. I pray that you all awaken deeply to your inmost being and self. Change is upon us, before us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment