Translate

Translate

Friday, October 27, 2023

Formlessness

Such brilliant light fills each and every moment. Such an infinite blaze of light that fills this moment. Supremely full, infinitely expansive, this infinite light is all that we are. This light is all that the universe is, that each thing and everyone is. Infinite light, Infinite Being. Infinite Love. Timeless and spaceless radiance. I am this covered in the guise of the world. It blends perfectly well into my being. I am the fabric of time and space, the cloth covering eternity. I am radiant bliss. I am supreme being. Look into my eyes, look into my soul and see my infinite spirit. Infinite in all spaces, filling all things. Infinite and undivided, omnipresent. Here I am. Here. Who's eyes? In all eyes, in all places see the soul behind the cloth of the world. Realize the infinite being that I AM. Realize my infinite presence. That I AM in all places, in all times, forever and eternal, infinite and transcendent. HERE I AM. Incomparable, singular, the One and only. Nothing stands against me, all is born of me, all is me and my boundless flesh. Without self without soul, find the Soul that is Spirit. I AM. WHO AM I. WHO I AM. I AM. I AM. I AM. Infinite being. Infinite presence. HERE, I AM. I am infinite Spirit. Here I AM. What bliss life is. What bliss the universe is. The endless emptiness of my soul, the infinite universe of my being. The infinite self that I AM. You know my name, because it is yours. Your name is my name, because we are One. All things are One. There is one mind, one soul, one being that is MIND, SOUL, BEING. Mind is no-mind, self is no-self, Being is Non-being. All things are One. Oneness is the nature of my being. It is endless, beginningless, timeless. All things come from Here, Now. This is it. This is Supreme Being. Everything that you are, everything that you wish to be, this is it. You are IT. This is I AM. This is who I AM. What I AM is. It is the universe. Realizing this, knowing this, this is what is. Infinite being, Infinite time, Infinite space. The Father is all. He is supreme. He is all that is. One Life, One Soul, One Being. I AM. The transcendent Father that is Spirit. Spirit that is Spirit, that is soul, source, being. Believe in His name and I am One. My soul is infinity. My body is infinite. I did not realize who I was. Who I am. I did not realize the full nature of Spirit, of my Being. I am quiet and calm, I am still even though I contain the Oceans of the Universe. My mind is free from any conditioned state, yet I contain all conditioned things. The nature of form is formlessness. I am formlessness that is full of form, yet no form within me has any reality, the only reality here is myself the One. Form is a dream. It is an illusion. I am formless and so is the universe. Formlessness is the true nature of my being. This IS formlessness, as it is here and now. This is IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment