Translate

Translate

Friday, October 13, 2023

Logic # 11 Gather and evaluate

 Still wondering what the hell is going on. Consciousness is a very interesting thing. It has been very difficult for me to understand. It is very interesting. I am wondering what terrain I am moving through at the moment. It is interesting that all the differing things I am experiencing are happening all at once in this moment. Somehow flashing before my eyes and evolving within me. Somehow they are all connected in a meaningful logical way. I think that how I see things now and what environment I see them in is very important to understanding the big picture of what's going on. Even if it is a mystery, it can be understood. Mysteries are mysteries until they are solved, and then the answer is obvious. What is the setting of this mystery? What is the atmosphere? What players are involved? What is the next logical step to take to solve the mystery? What options do I have? So far it has been hunker down and gather more data. Is this still valid? I think it may be hunker down and gather more data...and..perhaps start exploring the terrain I have discovered. Continue to map it out and make new discoveries. It seems like I have a whole new world to explore..a world that is astral space..I can go anywhere. I can do anything here. What are the consequences of my actions? What are the means by which interact with my environment? What are some things I am interested in establishing here? What is all of this leading to? What is the end game? What gets in the way of making progress here? What is useful helpful, necessary? What is going well? What isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment