Translate

Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2023

No ego, Universal Being, Love

 I have been seeing more clearly recently how identified I have been with what I see now as the imaginary ego-personality of other people. I have see in spurts the single transcendent soul that is the true nature of the individual self and it creates a stark contrast to the dream-like fantasy that is our belief that there are other people who are the one and only Bob, Julie, Emily, Steve. I don't think these people really exist. I think what exists is the infinite soul that resides within the dream illusion that we call myself and yourself. Everyone is the same person, and there is only one person, who really isn't a person at all, but is infinite being. The individual self is an illusion, or a dream. Reality is simply being. I have been so immersed in catching up with this newer stage of development, blue conformist, that I forgot about this.. Also so immersed in letting go of my own ego will/desire complex and merging into Emptiness that I have not been accessing these deeper insights. The other people that we believe are real are merely our own ego. We just call one part me and mine, and the other part, you and yours. There really is no difference, it is all in the head. I also have been looking at dogs and realizing that they have the same soul as we do. There are, in fact, I believe human beings. There source and being is the same as ours. Our root consciousness and being is identical. I think this is true for all living beings. I watched a hornet struggle to escape the fire of our propane fireplace and could sense it's sentience. It felt like me. I see how all living beings are One and apart of the same life and that in a way each is equally worthy as each is the same Universal Being. What is wonderful about this, is that it uplifts they who perceive this because the world becomes a place full of worthy beings, there is no high and low, but an evenness that is the inherent righteousness of life. Each life form has a perfect place among the whole, and all of us are equally the Whole. The Whole is a being that is a whole in many places. What respect we can have, what dignity this gives us. With this awareness and attitude, how much easier it is to put aside the harsh feelings we hold for many other beings we co-exist with, and how much easier it is to adopt an attitude of universal love. When we drop the notion of separate self, and the dichotomy of high and low it presents, we may see each being as ourself, as unblemished Oneness, and be open to the wisdom that is needed to engage with each unique being on the path. He is very unstable, and very violent, yet he is my brother, I cannot bring myself to hate him, because I love him. I cannot bring myself to harm the world, because it too is my brother. 

No matter how deeply rooted the ego is, it's roots are limited, the sea of infinite love is eternally abiding. Eventually it's waves of righteousness will wash away the hate and grief in our hearts and free us to love one another unconditionally. This is the power that will overcome all obstacles and bring the human race to a Unity in open understanding, peace, and love. The true nature of our self is like a germ or a seed waiting to explode into life and fill it's habitation to the brim. It is a spark that given the proper soil will ignite and consume the world in a holy fire. It will destroy all boundaries, prejudices, and conditioned perspectives. It will completely undermine traditional world views and take human kind through a series of progressive steps towards fully liberated consciousness. 

Love is unstoppable. It is infinite, it is abiding. It is who we are. Love is the seed of evolution. As parts of the whole, we awaken to Love as Love over lifetimes. Yet Love is already perfectly complete and abiding. It is the Real, the Always, and Forever. The illusion of being a part, is nothing but this, an illusion. Reality is Real, and Real is Love. The divine flame cannot be quenched, nor dominated. It is Liberty and Liberty is the triumphant Real. Regardless of who you are, or how you are, or where you are, this is who you are, who you have always been, and who you will always be. You are always going to be completely free. This truth liberates us from suffering regardless of the climate of the outer world. Maya is always undergoing change, there is nothing we can do to stop this, and nothing we need to do. Real freedom lies in conquering the delusion within our hearts and realizing the abiding Divine Love within. Each one of us is the flame and the whole. Each of us is perfectly complete. We are the same self, which is Self, which is Eternity, Liberty, Freedom, Victory. You cannot be conquered, you cannot be defeated. You are the infinite Divine Flame that is the Universal Soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment