I shall carry this pain for Thee if Thou asks it of me. I shall bear this burden because I love Thee. I know Thou art great and what Thou would have us do is Good, therefore I trust Thee and believe in all that Thou art.
Give us the strength to welcome Thee into our hearts, that we may know Thee and all that Thou art. Thou art the Lord God. Thou art Infinite and One. We are wholly free in this, what Thou art. May all welcome Thee, Lord God Infinite One. May we welcome Thee and be with Thee forever.
I am not broken, I am whole. In the Lord, I am One. I am One and Whole. I am Peace. There is not but Thee and the perfection of Thy being, which is Infinite and Radiant.
Oh Blessed Peace Father of all
I am not any of these things, nor these thoughts. I am the radiant soul which is One with God. I am none of these fears, or these likes. I have them, but they are not who I am. I am infinite and eternal. I am beyond all conditioned form. I am Supreme Spirit.
One must change their mind before they can change their life. If they try to change their life with the same underlying mentality, they will recreate the same conditions they are trying to change. In order to change one's mind, one must recognize the pattern of their thoughts clearly so they can step outside of them. In doing so, one must become a different person. One must recreate themself. Truly be someone different.
One can only change when they are ready to change. If one truly at their core wishes to change. Otherwise one merely flirts with change.
If one changes, the Universe must change as well. It must become different. As different as the person is different. One must not merely change themself, but the whole Universe as well. For one and their mind are not separate from the Universe, they are One with it.
I am no longer myself. The Universe is no longer itself. Some things grow and some things die. I am the Living Death of all things. I do not have to continue doing things the same way, nor do I wish to. The death of the creature will brings forth the life of the soul.
Change comes from Darkness as much as it comes from Light. It is bred in Darkness, in the shadows of our self. As it matures it takes on form and becomes known. What will come has from in the Unknown. All that will be dwells there.
The Mastery of oneself also lies in the Darkness. The Master is the Union of what is Good and Evil within ourself. Or what is accepted and what is taboo. One's self concept must perish for this to occur.
This Doom is carried on the wind. It hits us like hammers hitting stone as the foundations of our being split apart. This Power of Death exists within us. It is what allows us to keep on living. That we are dead allows us to have life.
The death of our old self allows our new self to rise. Imagine there are new pathways waiting for your conscious attention. Imagine a world waiting for you to enter it. A world next to this one. Imagine that change is possible there. Possible and happening all the time. Imagine we are no longer the person we call ourself. That person has passed and is now foreign to us. We now are someone new and much more familiar. Imagine that the world we know, no longer exists, and is inaccessible. Imagine that a door to this new world is open and we have already walked through it. We already experience this new world, we live there now. It is in fact the world we are in. Imagine we are different and we can never be who we were before. Imagine there is no going back. Imagine that we really don't wish to.
I am not who I used to be. I am no longer myself. I am someone different. These words are enough to crystalize the change. They fill the can to the brim and now it can be sealed. It is sealed and it is shelved. The process is complete.
I look out and see a world that is both completely strange and completely familiar. I feel at home here. I am not bothered by what happens here. I am not bothered by anything at all. In this place I see how the same force makes everything occur and that the same unchanging principles govern this force. This force ultimately allows us to see and to awaken. For this it is Good, although a strange kind of goodness. But this strangeness does not both me, I rather like it actually. I find what is strange and peculiar fascinating. The force that moves things, moves me as well. It is soothing and rewarding. I have great purpose here, even though it is often vaguely known. I can see that what I do matters. I am apart of the unfolding of this great teaching. Here I am allowed to truly be myself. This is a great relief. I am no longer worried about what others may think of what I do. I am unconcerned with the world. it will always be the world. It will always be what it is. However it is, I am in it, but not a part of it.
I don't know what will happen and I now realize this is the most exciting prospect that could occur. I truly live in a world of unending possibility, of unlimited potential. I am apart of what is Infinite and this is deeply satisfying. Above all, I feel free, truly free and truly alive even though I have recently died.
No comments:
Post a Comment