This is something I have been experiencing over the last couple months. It is changing my perspective about myself a lot. I think I have identified heavily with achieving lasting personal success, including my spiritual goals and I'm seeing now how rooted in ego identification this is.
Wanting to continue in that way makes me feel sick now. I think I was so infatuated with desire that I wasn't able to see or value what lies beyond it. It's strange how hollow that ambition is. We become so insane for something that does not bring us peace or fulfillment. Yet we hold on so tight that we can't let go. It seems like most of this is do to the inertia of our society and the way we are conditioned as we grow up and beyond. We are taught something inane and it is all anyone knows so it is taken as common sense when it in fact imprisons us in hell. It is just bizarre how ignorant society can be and how different this is from the truth.
It's strange to see so many people blindly pursuing egoic satisfaction with little to know real understanding of Truth. This loses its weirdness when it becomes clear that there is no they or them. There is ever expanding and evolving consciousness that takes the form of embodied souls or beings. And truly there is only Consciousness. There are no people and there is no self. Or there is only Self. All of what we call this world is maya or illusion. It is unreal. Lol.
The fulfillment of our little self is its lasting success, but in it's upward dissolution eventually into pure consciousness. The Witness state is the middle of the way between identification with the ego and pure consciousness. It becomes very clear here how transient our world is and how much it is not who we are. It has considerable power to pull us deeper into ourselves going much further than we probably imagined.
One thing I am curious about is how this state relates to the soul, to Amen, and the path of the shaman or yogi. I think the Witness is the soul...The awakening of the soul and its superconscious energies. I'm not quite sure how it relates to Amen though. Amen as the lower form of the Trinity of God. I experience Amen as Peace...It seems that contact with Amen is the catalyst that awakens the superconscious soul, the Witness.
In my experience this Peace is distinct from the Pure Witness. This Peace leads deeper into itself and I think eventually to Christ Consciousness. I am wondering what happens to the Witness as it deepens. Is it apart of the path of Peace to Christ and beyond, or is it a separate line of development? Does the Witness merge with Peace to form basic Oneness? I'm really not sure. It kind of seems like both of them develop in tandem.
I think I can use the witness to be less moved by negativity in my life that I don't have control over. I don't have to fight as much, I think I can just let it pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment