Translate

Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Yo peeps.

 71 pages dog! Shit's lit! No shade here boss!

     Lol. I have spent most of the 9 days writing a book. Not just a book, but a boo-k. Lol. Had some ups and downs with my energy, but for the most part it has been super salad. Sorry, I mean super solid. I'm so silly..Anyhoo, I've just been putting it all out there with my writing and it's been challenging, but super interesting. 

     I have basically just been free-wheeling in a sense, although it is composed in standard paragraph chapter form for the most part. I haven't made any plans for what I am going to write about until I get to the chapter head and the new chapter is basically a continuation of sorts of the previous chapter. I'm bouncing around with all kinds of ideas and information, but it seems to be spiraling towards deeper meaning. It's cool to just write without a plan and see it all spontaneously come together without doing anything but directing my will towards writing something good and letting it happen. 

     It's basically how I write my blog and do everything. Just go with the fucking flow dog. Trust it will work out and just be myself, following my heart and my feelings. When I write, I learn as I write. I don't think about it first, formulate my ideas, and put it into coherent form. I just open up the flood gates. I'm kind of channeling my intuition which learns details without my full consciousness. My intuition develops so quickly that as I write I can go, kind of, levels deeper than I was conscious of before I began writing. It's pretty sweet, and I think it happens because I have cultivated this ability over the years. So much of it is just allowing life to be and learning in detail how to stop conventional habits that impede consciousness. I think the coolest part was taking on the perspective of the avatar that is the true "I" It was a place of such clarity and groundedness. It felt like the writing of the Bhagavat Gita which is written from the perspective of Krishna and Vishnu, who is this avatar. 

     Being in these kinds of places of consciousness really undermines a lot of you fears. When you can see that clearly what is real, it gives you more confidence in what may feel like unseen spiritual principles. I am getting closer to my dreams and closer to living from the kind of inspired space that I have been creating for so long. Keep it up bretheren! I am here for you! Yukon Duet!

No comments:

Post a Comment