Translate

Translate

Monday, November 30, 2020

Yoooo

     Finished the book in two weeks. About 96 pages, soon to be 97 or 98 with a forward. After I made the commitment to write the book I realized I was kind of pushing it, which is usually what I do when I feel really good. It seemed at the time to be a goal that would consume all of my time, which it did, when I may have been looking for something more balanced. Oh well, it's a good book and I learned a great deal in writing it and got to some cool places in my mind because of it. I think I am going to title it Merlin's Musings Volume I with some additional script like Perception or something like that. It is written in the style of my blog, a kind of stream of consciousness centered around given topics. Each chapter is a different topic. I didn't have any plan for the book except to write something coherent and good. I just sat down and let my feelings guide me. It doesn't have an explicit structure, but it flows from chapter to chapter like a spiral going up into the sky. I think the message is one that may bubble up intuitively as the book is read. I think it's message is basically this is how the universe works! This is how humans work! What can we do to live harmoniously?? Life is incredible!! Party on!!!
     I feel like my vision as a writer is more developed now as is my ability. I feel like I'm settling into some core terrain that I look forward to elucidating with greater skill. It's exciting to feel like you have something worth saying and that you feel like you are beginning to be able to communicate it in an effective way, and that you enjoy this work thoroughly. It feels like dharma to me. Like a deep smooth and rich current that my soul has traveled on into this life that now is taking shape, and will continue to take shape for a long time, in being a writer. I am excited to continue writing and to reach more people. To take what I am learning to different mediums such as being a public speaker, lecturer, and teacher. My being is totally in line with this path, which is a feeling that bestows such a degree of confidence that I have felt was available if I took the time to get to know myself well enough. It is possible to have this kind of relationship to your work. Where you genuinely want to do it and you feel your whole being on board in such a way that the fulfillment of the work flows effortlessly out of you. I have sacrificed a lot to discover these kinds of relationships in my life and I still suffer to bring them into fruition. My being seems, in the long run, committed to making this relationship the standard in all avenues in my life. To me it seems like the natural perfection of the self and for me this is something that a deeper part of me knows I can achieve. If you give your best feelings room to breathe they will lead you to this place. 
     Life doesn't have to be a constant battle. You can tune into things that bring levity to your life. You can create a field of positivity that raises you above defeating energies. I don't think this is easy for most people, but it is possible, and I think it is a certain as any other known science. It is the science of the alchemy of the soul, which is learned through one's intuition. It's basically a series of elaborate internal mechanics that you can learn and master. Even see. It requires faith in what you, for the time being, can't necessarily see, but what you can feel, and what your feelings tell you is true. Your feelings will lead you to your personal salvation and enlightenment if you have the courage to follow them. It may not be pretty and it may be more of an Odyssey than you like, but this is to be expected in a world so backwards. Anyhoo, thanks for reading and take it easy, spring breazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment