Translate

Translate

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Christ within the astral sea

 Christ is the shepherd of our souls I believe as we journey across the astral sea to the mount of Christ which I believe is the entrance to the causal realm. In the astral dimension, which we can be elevated to while we remain in our Earthly bodies, we must purify ourself before we can fully transition to the causal realm. I believe that the causal realm is likely more or less the domain of Christ consciousness and that it's essence is Christ. We must purify our hearts before we can make this journey. The only way to do this is to accept God as our Lord and to learn from him what I believe is Logic. Logic is the framework on which the astral universe is composed, and therefore the framework on which the entire physical universe depends. Logic, I believe, is taught to us through the medium of the Holy Ghost. Logic, I believe, straightens our way so that we may pass through the astral sea and reach Christ, or as I see it, the Haven that is the causal realm. I am still unsure whether these two terms are synonymous. I am more certain however, that Christ layeth beyond the astral sea, or within it, and recently I discovered that I believe Christ can be our shepherd as we make this journey. I believe we may be able to take refuge in Him as we journey across the astral sea towards moral purity. In this way it seems that Christ reaches out to us through the astral sea, to bring us to Him. Once we reach Him, I imagine that our doubt is dispelled and our faith is perfected, I think in this case we have fully united with the Lord in such a way that we are composed of His essence and dwell in a realm that is composed of His essence. This I believe is the causal realm, this is where my surety falters. Last night, I awoke to Christ in a way that I have not before. I felt that He was the purpose of learning decency, I believe that He is the aim and the goal. He is what we are searching for in this great and wide universe and in the this vast ocean of astral potency I believe He is what is generated by fully realizing it. I believe the mastery achieved by the creature will is it's death and perhaps also evolution into a being that transcends the physical universe, a being perfectly and fully mental or subtle. This is a new birth, or a rebirth of the creature's being into something totally different. The laws of this new life are equally novel and require a different set of skills. I think this is our astral body, or astral life. I think we may be able to die to our creature will so completely, even while retaining our physical life, that we fully enter into the astral or subtle universe, again, even while maintaining the same physical body that we were given at physical birth. This is only possible because our understanding of the universe and in particular the nature of the physical universe was fundamentally flawed. This major flaw led to the perception that there was a physical universe, that there is physicality. Dying to our mortal life I believe is the realization that the physical is an illusion. I think we are born into an astral universe in which it appears that our being or our soul is immortal. That no physical death can harm us. This doesn't mean an end to the Earth and our earth-body life, it is an end to a perception that is dominated by the reality of physical solidity and fleshly mortality. The Earth becomes an image floating in a greater mind that is only part of our existence, only one window of many. It's essence is not solid, but now mental as we see it. It is an aspect of mind apart of a greater mental universe with horizons we have never before imagined. Our body is a energetic vessel sailing through this mental sea of pure energy. The life we had before was a temporary state of mind, a temporary state of consciousness, that now has unfolded into a far more expansive and extraordinary space. Welcome to the astral sea! 

It seems to be a sprawling place full of life, full of an incredible variety of expression. Yet I think a soul journeying through it must wonder why all of this, what is the point of all this. I think it all points to something greater and I think this is Christ who lay beyond or beneath, or within it. I think Christ is more visible here because the layer of the mortal physical consciousness is gone. It think this deeper meaning is more obvious. I think there is so much to be distracted by in the astral plane because it is so wonderful. Yet I think all of this wonder is a reflection of a deeper life, like the ripples on the surface of the water made by a mysterious underwater creature. I think it would be easy to ignore the deeper significance and get lost in the endless play of subtle lights, to float for what would seem like an eternity without having to think to much about existence. But eventually one would get tired of the endless transformations of form and wonder where it all came from. They would get tire of drifting and would long for a higher purpose. I think here is where God comes in, and eventually where Christ intervenes by declaring Himself and His deeper reality. A reality which puts the variety of form in the astral universe into a more proper light, in which we goggle at them less and take things a little more seriously, soberly and move a little closer to the still center of our being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment