Translate

Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Moving on..and more logic...

 So I am in the astral sea. Working on mastering this terrain. It is like drinking in pure mental data, pure mental landscapes. Ingesting subtle light by the gallon full. It seems like there is an incredible amount to do, an incredible expansion of consciousness is necessary here. Where the impulse driven ego is cast around like a leaf in the wind. Thoroughly out of it's league. A new drive is needed, one capable of sustaining the atmosphere of this incredibly varied expanse. The minutest movements of thought affect my location. It seems like stability of mind is very important. I think a lot of what is necessary is that which is gathered in long term movements, those which much of myself finds displeasing as it desires immediate satisfaction, immediate relief. I pay a lot of attention to these dissatisfied feelings, perhaps too much. They are quite distracting and also very centered in the creature will. These are no longer my priority. A greater vision is needed. I need a self of pure mind as a locus of operation. It needs to be strong enough to overcome these selfish impulses. It needs to have enough distinction that it can separate itself from them and exert control over them in a healthy way. A control that is not governed by impulsive selfishness. This seems to happen gradually. the mental will gaining definition  while the ego will recedes. The flesh will if you will. I think what I am wanting is something I can use to express myself, something that I can depend on, and I haven't clarified anything enough to serve this purpose. I am trying to save myself from drowning, and stop myself from floundering, just trying to get out of the mess I am in. I am, I think slowly accomplishing this, it is just slow. Slow for me. It is hard to bring myself to relax into this pace, to accept it. I am so used to sprinting. It has been difficult to find the proper focus of my attention that suits this new terrain. I feel that once I get control of myself, I will be able to ease into this, and if my calculations are correct, this is inevitable, because this stage is about controlling ones emotions and mastering them, not through a desire for selfish dominance, but through the steadying effect that intellect has on ones impulses. I believe when the individual is ready, the intellect naturally gains superiority and dominance, the ego will and thirst of the beast is quieted. 

Logic is the trail that leads to greater things. It is the key to understanding the hidden avenues of the universe, the great structures that lie beyond ordinary awareness. Logic requires self sacrifice, for the ego is too heavy to travel through the subtle universe that surrounds us. The ego relies on blunt force, in which it not necessary to thoroughly understand, it is only necessary to understand enough to manipulate the variable in ones environment to serve one's own purpose. To see deep enough, we must be prepared to leave ordinary understanding beyond, so that we can accept the extraordinary. If we are lucky enough, logic will open up the incredible energies within us and we may live a live in this new space. Here we have much more control over our destiny, much more freedom, and much more capability to overcome the unsurpassable that plagues most human beings. We must have a deep respect for this energy, but it has the power to destroy us. If we are not careful enough, it will. It is important to put the Master before us, and respect His wisdom, He has the intelligence necessary to be properly guided through this terrain. Without Him we are susceptible to darkness. If we do not turn to Him eventually our energies will turn against us, karma will show us it's backside, and we will reap our ugly fortune. With developed understanding over the subtle energies, we gain the power to overcome illness, fatigue, to expand the limits of our senses, to step into the miraculous. The examples of many who have done so prove the superiority of the mind over matter. To misuse this power is not an example of the shortcomings of the intellect, but of the perversion that one can stoop to when they place the priorities of the flesh above the principles of Logic which are both ethical and Spiritual. I believe Logic comes from a place of perfect order, which I believe translates to purity of heart. I believe the universe is perfectly ordered by Logic, and that imperfection is only a projection of ignorance, rather than a stark reality. I believe Logic is inherent in all things. I believe it is created by the Holy Ghost, which creates and organizes the entire universe. I believe the Holy Ghost is Logic. It would make sense if Logic or Logos, The Word of God, was that which created the universe, that the Universe was the living word of God because a word is an idea and an idea is an image. It makes sense that the world would be an image composed of Light. With the power of the Word, you can see that anything moves into the realm of possibility, especially when the world itself is nothing more than a floating image in God's mind. Instead of shifting and rearranging physical objects you are shifting the subtle orientation of light. Logos teaches this. If we approach it wholeheartedly as a servant, it will serve us, to do so to seek to manipulate it for selfish ends is self-destruction. We must lose our self to gain our self. If we wish to fully understand Logic, we must serve it and where it leads us, rather than seek to use it to serve ourselves. We pursue Logic because it is right in so many ways. It leads to righteous as righteous living and also as Righteous being Christ itself. I believe Logic is a purifying force, I think it may be the same as the throat Chakra Vishuddha which makes sense in the way that both Logos, and the throat chakra are associated with speech. It would make sense to me if Aum resided within the throat chakra, if it was it's heart. This would make purity Aum itself which would make sense if Aum is the force by which we reach Christ. For Christ is Saintly. It would make a certain sense if Logos is the throat chakra, Christ is the third-eye and God the Father is the Crown Chakra. You would literally have to pass energetically up the energy channels of the spine through the Word to reach Christ, and Christ to reach the Father. In my experience it is the Word, then the Christ, then the Father, each a successively higher spiritual plane 

No comments:

Post a Comment