Translate

Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Soul Power

 Me? Going through changes?? Still!?? Lol. Oh well. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. I am going through what appears to be greater clarity and maturity, albeit in an unforeseen direction. I don't think I moved on in the way I thought I did from ego-impulsive worldliness. I definitely didn't. I was leaning into blue conformist, but it was still worldly. Then orange rational, though still worldly. I was deepening my understanding of Aum and then Christ or Dharma, but not moving into them as much as I thought. I don't think I managed to move my center when I thought I had. I didn't fully understand how I was changing at the time. I still don't understand those movements. I think largely I was looking into how the universe operated. I was studying how we evolve away form a worldly life. I think I do understand a lot of how this works now. To really progress, you have to become a servant of the Light. A true Yogi or Shaman. Whose master is God, I think expressed though communion with the Holy Ghost. This relationship is the essence of a Yogi and of a Shaman. One's purpose is the purpose that this Light reveals to them through their intuitive eye. In this way, purpose becomes spiritualized, uplifted. Life becomes the life of the soul awakening in communion with God as the Light and Vibration of the Holy Ghost within creation. One turns away from the worldly life in their very essence. I didn't understand this transformation. I think I am beginning to. I didn't clearly see the core of who I was. I was and am still moving into this clarity. This God is truly Spirit. The Great Spirit. That rides highest in the sky and is responsible for the play and change of life. I was an aspiring sorcerer of darkness, and I did not fully understand the Light. I tried to be both of the Light and the darkness at the same time. This broke me in two again and again. Spirit let me break my body on the rocks so that I would eventually see the truth. There is only one God and it is not Satan. The heavenly star points upwards. If you really want to ascend, you have to choose in your soul to become a servant of this Light which is only possible through sacrificing the life you have. Then God will truly become your Master, and the way will open before you.

I think God does have a purpose for each one of us. He knows who we are and what we have on our minds. He sends us where we go, to prepare us for what we will encounter in the future. Also to deal with what we have encountered in the past. He gives us the chance to redeem ourselves and choose a higher path. In this way He is the door opener. We relive the same moments, over and over again. We add new layers of experience and depth of feeling, that ultimately awaken our soul feeling, our memory of our origination beyond this world. God wants us to return to the Light and to our deeper purpose. He wants us to remember and re-awaken as we have countless times before. The perfect hand of God lies forever in the background of Creation, the hidden doer. It's chaos may be deeply disturbing and confounding, but only to the untrained eye. This is the illusion he casts that blinds the uninitiated. Behind the veil is the timeless peace and tranquility of a perfectly ordered Universe, a door that remains closed to those consumed with the thirst of worldly desire. The chains of sense desire and sense fulfillment. How few see while living that this is a prison of evil. Which corrupts all that is good. You truly cannot have a little of one and a little of the other. There is no such balance. A little desire will always have the potential to temp one into greater desire and greater darkness. There is no limit to the distance one can fall. The only security lies in total sacrifice of what we cling to. Willingness to let go. When we can let go, we are free to do God's work. This is according to the natural harmony of the universe. It is selfless and for the benefit of all. 

I didn't realize that I have been preparing for this path. I didn't see how. I have been slowly and steadily turning towards the Light, being prepared to carry it. All this pain had a purpose. Now it can be something beautiful. 

God wants us to move forward with our lives. So that our experience may deepen. As souls we are God continually expanding into life on Earth and in Heaven. God wishes to forever awaken to new experience. To reach endlessly outwards and expand itself. As we go up and as we go below, we are the endless experience of creative expression of God becoming the universe, discovering itself. This is what soul is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment